May Instagram Roundup
I loved May this year. Mostly because I got my iPhone. And we checked out a bunch of places we've been meaning to check out for a long time.
So from top-bottom, left-right, here are my instagram pics of May 2012:
1) My first bouquet of peonies. There'll be more on that this week!
2) A cocktail from Highball Lounge. I had been dying to visit this bar for a while and am so glad we finally went.
3) A (slightly feminine) cake for my nephew's birthday. It's what we had on short notice. Heh. The perfect 11 year old boy cake. More on his birthday here.
4) Strawberry shortcake for breakfast. I love my friend Haley's family for making this happen.
5) I visited Haley's parents in Michigan and this is the view from their porch. Heaven. Also, looks a lot like Maine, right?
6) I begged Haley to take me to a classic Wisconsin bar. She delivered.
7) Adrian on his birthday at Honky Tonk BBQ. We will be returning for sure.
8) Dinnnnner. I love my husband because he cooks.
9) Did I mention my husband also buys me peonies? So excited I had to include them twice.
How was May for you? The perfect start to summer?