In past years, we've hosted Halloween parties and decorated the apartment and generally reveled in Halloween glory. This year however we were a bit late on the decorations and we completely failed to pull together a Halloween party. Instead, we'll be hosting a little Halloween movie get together, complete with Halloween goodies. I love putting together some of my holiday favorites for childhood nostalgia's sake.
This year's goodies include:
1) Kit Kat bars, for obvious reasons
2) Tootsie pops! Love the raspberry ones. Hate the brown ones. Bt-dub, did anyone ever actually get a free pop for having a wrapper with that Native American guy shooting an arrow? Me neither.
3) Halloween slap bracelets, discovered at Target!
4) I am an absolute sucker for good branding/typography. I loooooove the labels on these Bath and Body Works lotions.
5) Hand santizer, a necessity for trick-or-treaters
6) Halloween tattoos because why not?
What are your Halloween favorites? I'm dying to discover some new favorites.
Happy Halloween, friends!